Tuesday, July 4, 2017

You are the Chocolate to my Strawberry

Hello there! We have a new sketch at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge!

Our sponsor this month is Drawn by Krista. Our July winner will get to choose 3 digis from Krista's Etsy Shop.







Okay, now here is our sketch for this week!

And here is the card I made using Chocolate Strawberries. I colored with Copic markers. My fruity paper is from Close to My Heart. The two sentiments about chocolate off to the right hand side are from a new Stampin' Up! set called More than Chocolate. The pink enamel gems are from my stash.









Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and I love the colors, sentiment and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and Wonderful subject for this time of year, (strawberries are always around for Wimbledon LOL) with chocolate just like your card - yummy.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it's strawberry season, here, this is a perfect card for now! That looks like SU paper! :). A happy card that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! You could be right about the paper. I lose track of the companies.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!